Monday, July 21, 2014

Latest Publication

Fall is on it's way! I found proof of that in the mailbox this weekend when I received my copy of CardMaker, Autumn, 2014. This issue is loaded with projects to inspire a whirlwind of paper crafting!


My contribution to the issue is this Happy Halloween card with glassine goody bag. I created this set with Pebbles' Thirty One collection. Two of my favorite accents in the line are the stickers that include the adorable Dracula featured on my card and the 'toe tag' attached to the goody bag. 


If you love woodland creatures, there's an entire section dedicated to these adorable critters! And you will love all the ideas for creating cards with vellum! 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Super fun and cute projects! Congrats on getting published! It's great that you share your creations with us here everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...