Saturday, November 22, 2014

In the Fall

Last I checked, it's still autumn, but with frost on the lawn and temperatures in the teens each morning, it's feeling more like winter! So...I thought I'd share a card created with Scraptastic Club's Free Fallin' kit. It's brimming of  rich warm colors and reminds me it's still November. 






When I was cleaning my office a few weeks ago, I came across an old Sizzix die that was unopened. The shame! It's the wood-grain frame on this card. I love it! No wonder I bought it! Wish there were more hours in the day to give all my tools and paper collections the love they deserve. 

Guess what? The new Scraptastic Club kits for December 2014 are out! Here's a little look see...

Heartbeats

Wonderful

This Life Noted

It was a difficult decision to choose one for my design team creations! Which one do you think I picked? I think I'll keep it a surprise until next month. ;) I believe my first December post is on the 3rd...soon!

Did you know Scraptastic Club has a Stocking Stuffer kit and class designed to help you document your family's festive days of December? Click here to find out more.


Whew...that was a lot of Scraptatic Club news! There's so much Scraptastic happenings right now like new products arriving in the store daily! If you haven't shopped recently, click here to see what's new. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...