Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What's New Wednesday

Ready for another installment of Bella Blvd's What's New Wednesday? Great because I have a couple cards I've been looking forward to sharing with you! The first, Owl You Do, is created with the fabulous Hello Autumn collection. 




This little owl is just the cutest wearing his heart on his tummy! I thought it would be fun to surround him with some colorful falling leaves. 

My next card is made with the festive Christmas Cheer line. 




I've had this collection for a while now, but have been trying to hold off using it until after Halloween. Fa la la, it was fun to work with! Had to add some jingle bells! 

To see what my talented team mates on the Blvd. have created for you, click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...