Monday, January 26, 2015

Anna Griffin on HSN

This weekend I hadn't planned on being away from my blog for three days, but that's how things turned out. I spent time with my boys and just had too much fun to step foot in the office! Today I'm back, refreshed and ready to share and create more projects for you like this card from Anna Griffin's new Juliet collection debuting last week on HSN. 


Oh How I love the patterned papers, dimensional embellishments and gold foil accents from this line! 

Along with the new Juliet collection, Anna shared an amazing new embossing tool called Mix & Match Embossing Folders and Dies that allow you to create beautifully embossed backgrounds while adding matching sentiments at the same time.


Here's another card I created with the Juliet collection and Anna's new Paisley Patterns Embossing Folders & Dies. These are embossing patterns are so detailed and gorgeous, don't you think? 


Anna is currently working on her next set of collections and HSN show. And I'm look forward to showing you just how easy it is to use them and create lots of fun projects! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...