Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Clear Cuts Card

Have you seen all the new Bella Blvd. collections that debuted at CHA last week? I've been Pinning them and posting on Facebook, but I finally have a project to share with you using the adorable new Simply Spring line. Without a doubt spring is my favorite month and I'm counting down the days until it arrives while I play with these pretty papers and accents! 


One of my favorite new Bella Blvd. products are the Clear Cuts printed transparencies! Oh my there are so many fabulous prints! 


It's been quite a while since I've made a transparency card so I couldn't wait to sit down and create one with this one called Clouds. 


These cards are a tad tricky because you have to remember that anything you attach to the card will be seen on the opposite side. Here's the inside. 


I used a Trinkets tag on the front and inside. 


What do you think? I've always loved transparent cards! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...