Thursday, March 12, 2015

Easter Gift Giving - Bella Blvd. Style

I've got a fun little Simply Spring gift giving project to share with you today made with Bella Blvd's new Invisibles sheer plastic sheets. One of my favorite ways to use these Invisibles is to create fun shapes with them using dies. 


If you're like me and have a lot of dies you will have a ton of creative options for doing this.! 


I discovered this old Sizzix Originals plate and the Invisibles together make some pretty cool bread tags! 


One of the tags was used for this bandage tin filled with Crayola colored pencils. 


Colored pencils are a great alternative to giving candy for Easter! And a great way to share my love of crafting!

The pinwheel was created by simply cutting a four inch square from an Invisible. Then with an awl punch a small hole in the center of your square. Next cut straight lines from all four corners up to an inch from the center hole. Then make small holes in all four flap tips of the pinwheel. I used my Crop-O-Dile for this. Then fold over and line up each punched corner with the center hole using a brad to secure. 

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Love, love, love this project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...