Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scraptastic Club Thursday Challenge

Hello! Today on the Scraptastic Club blog Madeline Fox and I have a fun and crafty challenge for you! There's a hint in this peek at my project! You might guess we're asking you to use numbers, and that would be an excellent guess, but that's not it. 


I hope you can play along with us and I hope you enjoy the projects Madeline and I created just for you! 

If you missed my last Scraptastic Club post, I created a trio of cards from the May 2015 Janglin' kit that shows how you can create beautiful watercolor cards without the watercolors. 


Look at all these beautiful springtime colors! Ooh la la! These were so fun and easy to make! 

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Love the bright colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...