Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Scraptastic Goodness

Hello peeps! Today I have a couple artsy cards to share with you that I created with the all new May 2015 Janglin' kit from Scraptastic Club and some fun gold accents. 


Two of the hottest trends in paper crafting right now is water colors and metallic accents, both of which are part of the Janglin' kit.





Because I love love love the gold Pinkfresh die cuts included in the kit, I added even more with some foil paper I had in my scrap bin. 





Love these water color pastel printed papers! I have yet to purchase water colors for my arsenal of crafty supplies so I'm thrilled that Janglin' provides that look for me...without the mess! 

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the gold feathers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...